Give your high performers more tools for success with NAIOP New Jersey Corporate Member benefits
“NAIOP members are the developers and
investors who own the buildings, and the professionals in design development,
law, engineering, finance, planning, marketing, leasing and all of the other
disciplines that come together in order to take a project through the
development process. Collectively, our experience is vast, as is our desire to
be a part of the continuing dialogue in Trenton, at the county level and in our
local communities, so that our State can continue to thrive and remain the
place we all call home.” - Ed Russo, Russo Development
What is a Corporate Member?
A company with four or more dues-paying NAIOP New Jersey members is classified as a Corporate Member at the NJ Chapter level. Your company team of four earns deep discounts on membership, and further savings every time another member is added.
Corporate Member Benefits 2020
New Jersey Chapter corporate members in good standing enjoy a host of special benefits, including:
- Annual Dues of just $285 for each additional member over four.
- Lowest ticket price guarantee for the Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala.
- Discounts on Gala Journal placements.
- All employees of a Corporate Member Firm may register for most NAIOP NJ events (Building a Better NJ educational series, Industry Insights Dinners) at Member price. Registration for the Annual Meeting & CRE Outlook and the President's Awards & Hall of Fame Dinner will be available at the Colleague Rate. Members-only events excluded.
- Corporate Concierge Event Registration Service (you may register for events by phone by calling Trish Giaquinto at 732-729-9900).
These benefits are available to Corporate Member Firms in good standing (dues paid, no outstanding invoices past 60 days).
Corporate Member benefits offered by the New Jersey Chapter are not extended by NAIOP Corporate. Only dues-paying members may serve on NAIOP NJ Committees.
Upgrade to Corporate Member Status
To verify your firm's current membership status or to become a Corporate Member, please contact Donna Laterza (732-729-9900).
NAIOP New Jersey Corporate Members*
- Alfred Sanzari Enterprises
- Archer & Greiner P.C.
- Avison Young
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- Cole Schotz PC
- Colliers International
- Connell Foley LLP
- Cronheim Mortgage Corp.
- Cushman & Wakefield US Inc.
- Denholtz Associates
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- EisnerAmper LLP
- Elberon Development Group
- Federal Business Centers
- Forsgate Industrial Partners
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gibbons PC
- Greek Development
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- GZA GeoEnvironmental
- Hartz Mountain Industries Inc.
- Investors Bank
- J.G. Petrucci Company Inc.
- KRE Group
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services Inc.
- LCOR Incorporated
- Lindabury McCormick Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- Lowenstein Sandler
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation / Roseland Residential Trust
- March Associates
- Marcus & Millichap
- Maser Consulting PA
- Matrix Development Group
- Mountain Development Corp.
- MREIC Monmouth Real Estate
- NAI James E. Hanson Inc.
- Newmark Knight Frank
- NJ LECET
- Partner Engineering and Science Inc.
- RC Andersen
- Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP
- Rockefeller Group
- Russo Development
- Senlac Ridge Partners/Columbia Property Trust
- Sills Cummis & Gross
- T&M Associates
- TD Bank
- The Hampshire Companies
- The Rock Brook Consulting Group, PA
- Ware Malcomb Architects
- Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer P.A.
- Woodmont Properties LLC
*As of March 13, 2020