Inland Flooding Rules … Coastal Flooding Rules … Soil Standards … PFAS … Managing Local Opposition … Legislative Update … Waterfront Commission … Environmental Justice … Natural Resource Damages Update … How do all these rapidly changing standards impact New Jersey’s commercial real estate industry? What do you need to do to ensure you’re in compliance? How do these rules change how the industry approaches development in our state? Find answers to these and other questions at NAIOP NJ’s Regulatory, Legislative, and Legal Update, July 11, 2023, at the Northeast Carpenters Training Center, 75 Fieldcrest Ave., Edison, 7:45 to 11:25 AM.
Register now for this important program.
Real estate brokers and salespersons, attorneys, architects, and LSRPs may receive continuing education credits for attending this program.
- Shawn T. LaTourette, Commissioner, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Inland Flood Rules, Coastal Flood Rules
- Andrew B. Robins, Chair, Environmental Law Practice Group, Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
- Michael Sheenan, Environmental Engineer, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Kristen Roslund, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc.
Site Remediation and Emerging Contaminants Update
Soil Standards, PFAS
- Dennis M. Toft, Chair, Environmental Law, CSG Law
- David E. Haymes, Contaminated Site Remediation & Development Assistant Commissioner, NJDEP
- Cathleen S. Bryant, LSRP, Director of LSRP Services, EWMA
Warehouse Update and Preempting Local Opposition
Case Studies, Lessons Learned
- Mark Shearer, Senior Managing Director, Rockefeller Group
- Anthony Pizzutillo, Principal, Pizzutillo Public Affairs
- William Murray, Executive Vice President and National Director of Public Affairs, MikeWorldWide
- Scot Murdock, AIA, Partner, KSS Architects
Waterfront Decision, Environmental Justice, NRD Update
- Mike McGuinness, CEO, NAIOP NJ
Langan Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc.
NAIOP New Jersey Chapter, Inc. (NAIOP NJ) is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you invest with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey. Refunds will not be made on cancellations received within three days of the event. NAIOP NJ programs and events may be photographed, video-recorded, or audio-recorded. Your registration and that of your guest(s) for any NAIOP NJ program or event confirms your and your guest(s) consent to your image(s) being represented in the future publication, broadcast or other use of photographs or videos at the sole discretion of NAIOP NJ.