From recent court decisions on redevelopment & affordable housing, to bills moving through the Legislature and the latest regulatory compliance issues, NAIOP's annual Regulatory, Legislative & Legal Update will focus on the laws, regulations and court actions that commercial real estate professionals must know. Topics will include: Site Remediation, Anticipated Changes in SRRA2.0, Alternative Fill, LOI Filing and Tank Rules; Wetlands, Coastal, Flood Hazard Control, Stormwater Management and Public Access; Incentives & PILOTs; Fire Code & Safety; recently enacted MLUL & HDSRF reform laws; "Reverse" Tax Appeals, and more. NJ DEP Commissioner Catherine McCabe has been confirmed to give keynote remarks. Panelists include:
- Susan Boyle, GEI Consultants
- Thomas Carroll, Hill Wallack
- Bob Goldsmith, Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis
- Meryl Gonchar, Sills Cummis & Gross
- Kris Krzyston, T&M Associates
- Jeromie Lange, Maser Consulting
- Paul McGrath, City Fire Equipment Company
- Don Richardson, EWMA
- Andrew Robins, Sills Cummis & Gross
- Michael Seeve, Mountain Development Corp.
- Neil Yoskin, Cullen & Dykman
- Peter Zipp, Zipp Tannenbaum & Caccavelli
Registration, networking & breakfast at 7:45 AM, program starts 8:30 AM and should conclude by 11:30 AM.
Cancellation policy: By registering for this event, you agree to our payment and cancellation policy. Non-members must pay in advance. Refunds will not be given on registrations canceled within three business days of the event. If you must cancel, please submit your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only cancellations submitted in this fashion and at least 3 business days prior to the event will be honored.
NAIOP NJ is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you spend with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey.
Not ready to register? Sign up for our event announcements: email Barbara Morford