- Members Must Log In to Access Discount.
- Corporate Members contact Trish Giaquinto for corporate concierge registration. Please be sure to register at the rate for which you are eligible.
- For offline registration, please use this fillable form.
- This program has applied for one education credit for NJ brokers, attorneys & architects.
September means it's time for the CEOs to weigh in, and this year's topic is the Office of the Future. What are owners doing to reposition spaces to create dynamic office environments that attract tenants and the millennial workforce they desire? How are technology and space utilization impacting investment decisions? Will future tenants rank transportation options and amenities as top priorities, or are factors such as connectivity and security becoming critical considerations? Join us for an insightful and interactive discussion with: Paul Teti, Normandy Real Estate Partners; Neil Grassie, Barclays; Jan-Hein Lakeman, EDGE Technologies USA; and Steve Nislick, Hugo Neu Corporation.
- Converge: Join your CRE colleagues on September 26, 5PM, at Maritime Parc, a NAIOP favorite for its stunning views of the Manhattan skyline.
- Connect: Make and renew connections over cocktails & a buffet dinner.
- Converse: Paul Teti, Normandy Real Estate Partners, will lead an interactive discussion with the CEOs and YOU!
Directions: Maritime Parc.
Cancellation policy: By registering for this event, you agree to our payment and cancellation policy. Non-members must pay in advance. Refunds will not be given on registrations canceled within three business days of the event. If you must cancel, please submit your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only cancellations submitted in this fashion and at least 3 business days prior to the event will be honored.
NAIOP NJ (@NAIOPNJ) is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you invest with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey.