- SOLD OUT - PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY: 732-729-9900
- Members must log in to access discount.
- Use this fillable form for offline registration.
- If unsure about the rate you qualify for, contact Trish at 732-729-9900.
- This program offers 1 Education Credit for NJ Brokers/Salespersons, Attorneys & Architects.
MORE SEATS JUST ADDED for the first big CRE event of 2020...NAIOP NJ's 50th Anniversary Year!
Dr. Alexander Heil, Chief Economist for the Port Authority of NY & NJ, will share his 2020 outlook for commercial real estate in the region. The program will also feature a panel discussion with:
- Chris Paladino, DEVCO
- Andrew Merin, Cushman & Wakefield
- Ed Russo, Russo Development
- Tom Bergeron, ROI New Jersey - Discussion Leader
The panelists will share their thoughts on market trends, emerging opportunities, public policy concerns, infrastructure investment, workforce challenges, and how they have benefited from collaboration with the public and private sectors. Connect over Cocktails beginning at 5PM, followed by dinner, the election of the 2020 Officers & Trustees, announcement of the 2020 Gala Honorees, and the program.
Cancellation policy: By registering for this event, you agree to our payment and cancellation policy. Non-members must pay in advance. Refunds will not be given on registrations canceled within three business days of the event. If you must cancel, please submit your cancellation in writing to email@example.com. Only cancellations submitted in this fashion and at least 3 business days prior to the event will be honored.
For Education Credit: You must sign in and sign out, and meet attendance requirements.
NAIOP NJ (@NAIOPNJ) is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you invest with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey.